4 Sept 2007

Guitar Hero III to Feature Tom Morello as Boss

Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave guitarist Tom Morello will appear as a boss character in Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, joining the previously announced Slash (both pictured) from Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver. Rumored earlier in the week by a German brochure (reportedly from publisher Activision), Morello's appearance was confirmed today via a Rolling Stone blog post, in which the guitarist admitted that his real-life skills don't necessarily carry over when he plays the game.

"Whenever I play Guitar Hero my opponent always kicks my ass on my own riffs," said Morello. "It's embarrassing. Now that I'm actually in the game I hope the digital me will win once in a while!"

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock will hit retail in November for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and PlayStation 2.

1UP.com

No comments: